Sunday, April 19, 2009

HOW COME NO ONE GIVE A FUCK!

It's not that I expected I would create a blog and become the new messiah leading the little man to a better life. But I have to admit I thought at least 1 or 2 folks might read one of my blogs. Oh well. The truth probably is that no one really gives a shit about anythings they don't write themselves.

For myself, I just dont see alot of sanity on our planet. On Larry King the other night, his show was about the violence in Mexico, the effect in the U.S. and what we could possible do to help right the situation.

Larry has his usual number of guests from "both" sides of the political/philosophical fence who failed to suggest the ONE answer which would end the problem immediately. End the violence. End the Corruption. End the Overt Insanity. Not a single panelist even mentioned it.

END PROHIBITION NOW!

I think folks are too scared to ask themselves why the answer that ended the madness created by the Volstead Act (ending prohibition) won't work now. It will. And just like the end of prohibition, there was no dramatic increase in the number of alcoholics. 

The end of alcohol prohibition meant an end to substantial numbers of alcohol poisonings, violent acts, corruption and a new approach to treating alcoholism.

WHAT IS SO DIFFERENT NOW AND WHY DOES THE MADNESS CONTINUE?

No comments:

Post a Comment